Hello,


I am Sumit Kumar i am an artist with a main focus in character design, concept art but I am always open to other forms of art like 2D animation, children book illustrations, background designs, storyboarding, sketching, inking, coloring , comic art, game artwork designs etc. I enjoy working with pencil and colors to create images that express character and mood.


I graduated from the CMJ University with a BA, and have diploma in Art and Animation, and have worked on numerous freelance commission projects. I enjoy making new character designs & sketching in my spare time, and am always exploring the world for inspiration.


I work with visual development for animation and illustrations. My passion and work experience lies within the fields of conceptual art, character design, storyboarding, children book illustrations, comic & graphic novel illustration, background, environment & digital artwork . I am used to adapt to any given style that will serve the story or concept the best, and I am using a wide range of standardized softwares to solve the job the best way possible. I always aim for the best within the given timeframe, and I put a great honor in every job, for the purpose of becoming better at what I love to do.


In my freelance career i always approach is to provide the very best level of creative services at very reasonable prices with client satisfaction.


I am currently working on multiple projects but always ready to take new challenges & projects. If you are looking for artist/animator for your project so do not hesitate to contact me just to discuss the possibilities.



You can contact me directly at sumit9121982@gmail.com for more info, rates and availability.


Thank you for the time you have taken to read about me.


Sincerely,

Sumit Kumar